FS Jungle Val for sale!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kcartwright856

AC Members
Mar 8, 2012
Millersburg, PA
www.facebook.com
Real Name
KC
Hello!

I'll start with the important information first, since that's what you're most likely reading this for.

I have nine jungle val plants from a healthy, pest-free tank. The three largest plants are slightly taller than myself when I held them up (I'm 5'4"!), four are of respectable size, and two are smaller.

I am asking $18 and that will include shipping!

Non-pertinent information for the curious: I am not selling these plants off because I don't like them! They have been wonderful over the years, but I am rebuilding my tank and they just don't work with the new plan. I will be sad to see them go, but I'm sure they'll find a good home.

As I said, they are free of pests (no snails, parasites, or duckweed!), but may need some extra rinsing or pruning before you install them.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions! Thank you for your time!

kcartwright856

AC Members
Mar 8, 2012
Millersburg, PA
www.facebook.com
Real Name
KC
That is what I said when I pulled them out to take inventory and set them aside for selling. I had them in a standard 29 gallon but at some point just got tired of trimming them, so I let the excess growth curl up at the top of the water and keep going. I guess it was having a good time!

Very strong, healthy plants here. Quick to send out runners in good circumstances.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Let me get this through my head... There taller than you and youre 5'4" ?!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Also what light requirements do they need? I have some liquid CO2, seachem flourish liquid ferts( mostly micro ferts though), and a dual tube T5 42watts lighting over my 40B. Would that be sufficient for the vals?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kcartwright856

AC Members
Mar 8, 2012
Millersburg, PA
www.facebook.com
Real Name
KC
Only three of them are that tall. The rest are "normal", I guess!

In terms of care, I'd say that they are super easy. I had medium-ish light, a little DIY CO2, and some liquid ferts. Definitely not high tech!

You can trim them whenever you want, but I had just let them go. The excess length acted like floaters and ended up pretty cool. They just don't fit in with my new tank.

I'll be sad to see them go, honestly!

kcartwright856

AC Members
Mar 8, 2012
Millersburg, PA
www.facebook.com
Real Name
KC
These are still available!

Edit: It has come to my attention that my PMs may have not been coming through to interested parties. I hope that it's alright to post this here, but my PayPal is ratsnacksnstuff@gmail.com. If anyone fails to hear from me through PM (which I'm trying to get to the bottom of), the first payment to land there will get the package and I'll update this thread to notify that they are spoken for!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store