WTB Male Long fin Calico Bristlenose

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kgusmackey

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2013
Watertown, NY
Real Name
Kyle
I love the looks of these and really want one but I can't find anywhere to buy them for a reasonable price, hopefully one of you can help me out. Must be able to ship to NY.

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
Tried to PM you but it said you weren't accepting PM's. These aren't easy to get. Just out of curiosity, what would be a reasonable price to you?

kgusmackey

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2013
Watertown, NY
Real Name
Kyle
I'm not sure why I can't accept PM's, is there a setting to change that? I'm still new to this site. I'd say I would be willing to spend up to $30 plus shipping. I've seen them other places for anywhere from $10-$30 but they're all old posts or they don't have any more of them. I'm really hoping to find one for $10-$20 but I realize these aren't that common, and thats why I want one!

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Dani :)
A couple years back I got a baby long fin bristlenose pleco, she was supposed to be a blue eyed, but he accidently sent me a long fin calico instead (as he carried both). I would check aquabid. I cant remember how much I paid nor his name, but I'm pretty sure it was under $40-$50 with shipping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store