FS FS or FT Mid-Missouri, PU or Ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

happypoet

AC Members
Jul 9, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Aaron
Hey everyone.

I have a group of a dozen or so juvi Rhinogobius duospilus (formerly wui). They're a bit over an inch and easily sexable at this point. I think the dad was wild caught and the mom was an f1, so we'll call them F1.5

Anyway, I figured I'd see if anyone here wants some. I sold a pair from a previous clutch for $40 + shipping on aquabid, so I guess I'm looking for a similar rate, but if you can't afford that and you really want to give these fish a try, let me know and we can try to work something out.

Basically, I just love these fish and want to get them to people who will do the same.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions about their care.

happypoet

AC Members
Jul 9, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Aaron
Heh. They're about the same size and both have that goby shape, but they are very, very different fish.

Rhinogobius are carnivorous, social, and can breed in freshwater. Stiphodons, much as I love 'em, aren't any of those things. I mean, they're social I guess, but they are way less interactive with each other and people. I love stiphodons. I have over a dozen of them in several different species, but Rhinogobius are way cooler, IMO, even if they're less pretty.

Last edited:

jeosbo01

AC Members
Jan 13, 2011
I've been trying to find a couple of these for quite a while. Do you still have some?
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store