WTB Pomacea canaliculata (at least 50) Needed for Biology Experiment

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleHazel

Registered Member
Oct 9, 2013
I am in need of at least 50 P. canaliculatas for my scientific research paper for my Majors Biology course. I am testing the allelopathic effects of Elodea canadensis on P. canaliculatas. I've been looking for these snails for hours now and am having no luck. I won't need them for a while, but I wanted to go ahead and start looking. Now I'm thinking I may have to choose a species of snail that will be easier to obtain. I would even be willing to breed the amount I need if I can get them in time. Any help would be much appreciated.

qwe123

AC Members
Jul 30, 2008
Western Mass
They are illegal to transport across state lines, so specifying where you are would help if anyone near you has any to offer...

PurpleHazel

Registered Member
Oct 9, 2013
They are illegal to transport across state lines, so specifying where you are would help if anyone near you has any to offer...
Oh, thank you for letting me know. I wasn't sure if that was true or not. I live in Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store