Pursuit of Crayfish!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wildlife72

AC Members
Oct 11, 2013
Texas
The local pet stores around me don't sell Crayfish or any other invertebrates. Only ghost shrimp!!
I'm looking for crayfish!! Like if anyone has found a good online place for them that would be awesome...I've checked PetCo PetSmart and little local ones...got nothing...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
You'll need to check local regs, but in my state (PA), crayfish are considered fishbait - I can catch up to 50 a day as long as I have a fishing license. If I'm 16 or under I don't even need a license

wildlife72

AC Members
Oct 11, 2013
Texas
I'm in TX it's fine to have them if you can find them. I have spent a lot of my life catching my own, however, we are under a terrible drought and they are nowhere to be found. In all honesty I would rather catch them myself, but the opportunity is rare at present.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
There are several good sources on Aquabid for crayfish. Arizona Tropical Gardens has Cherax and so does the PetZone SD. If you know what type you want, just p.m. me and I'll shoot you a list of reputible dealers.

ro smith

AC Members
Feb 6, 2013
utah
Real Name
ro smith
how about this guy I am downsizing so he is on the market, he is Procambarus clarkii ghost

[/IMG]

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
how about this guy I am downsizing so he is on the market, he is Procambarus clarkii ghost
Dang man. You could sell him with an aesthetician tank to some rich guy with an office for a butt ton of money. He's impressive.

How much are you asking?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store