FS FS- NEW! coralife aqualite digital power center - timer, CA 91306. pick up,-or ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bansart

AC Members
Feb 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Real Name
Ivan
Hi fellow forum members, I have tons of stuff for sale but ill put this one up first since its new and unopened. I was away for a year and had to take down my discus farm setup so i have alot of stuff from that in storage that I did not have time to sell before, will be posting it here soon, thought that this forum should get first pick at things.

today for sale is coralife aqualite brand new unopened digital power center. two of them
i prefer pick up or meet half way if your not far so that you don't spend on shipping.

buy both for $50 or $30 each. paypal, bank confirmed only please or cash when picked up.
message me your zipcode and i can give you a shipping quote , it will fit in usps large priority

thanks everyone for looking
ps. please stay tuned for my other stuff, its alot of stuff from my personal collection and from my discus breeding room

securedownload.jpgsecuredownload-1.jpg

securedownload.jpg securedownload-1.jpg

Last edited:

Bansart

AC Members
Feb 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Real Name
Ivan
i forgot to add, please pm me if you want to purchase. I will reply to the first pm as soon as i can then work down if they no longer want this item. cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store