WTB LOTS of Trumpet snails Fresno, CA P/U or Shipped

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Yes, you read that right I am looking to buy ALOT of Malaysian Trumpet snails for my current paludarium project. I do not want rams horn snails, pond snails, or assassin snails. I would like to get anywhere from 50-150 of the buggers; be aware in case it matters to you that many of them may wind up as food for some loaches that live in the tank. PM with what you have and how much you are asking. I will pay for USPS flat rate shipping or if you are local to the Fresno area maybe we can meet up.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Hey, I have a good amount of mts I can send you for free if you cover shipping. PM me.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Thanks for the message! I tried to PM you but it said your box is full... I was going to say, yes, I am most assuredly willing to pay shipping and if you have any floating plants like red root floaters or Amazon Frogbit I'd pay you for some of that as well to make it more worth your time. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store