FS F.S. Fire Red, Blue Pearl Shrimps, Black Mascow & Green Guppies Shipped 85323

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
Have some fish and inverts that need to relocated to new tanks. Have fire red and blue pearl shrimps (10) for $20. Only have a few. Black Moscow guppy juvies (5) for $15. Green Moscow guppies (5) for $20. juvies. mix. Super easy to keep and beautiful. All of them. Shipping is via usps priority mail $12. combine shipping is possible. Any questions please ask. having a hard time uploading the pictures.

image.jpg image.jpg TIWANS.jpg BLUE PEARLS.jpg

firefly12399

AC Members
Mar 27, 2013
Are you able to sex the juvies yet? And can i get the shrimp, and then pay you on Friday?

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
Which shrimps are you interested in. How many ? And I can sex a few of them. Forgot to mention I accept only Paypal.thanks

firefly12399

AC Members
Mar 27, 2013
Are all 10 shrimp for $20? And I want the black moscow guppies, as long as theres a mixture of males and females. Paypal is fine as long as I can pay after thursday

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
dibs on the blue pearl shrimp for $20 if the above deal does not work out for some reason. The reds are gorgeous but I only have room for one more neocaridina and have a strain of blue guppies I am working on they would look spectacular with. (I was warned guppies would eat shrimp but the pumpkins have been breeding their little heads off in the guppy tank so the problem can't be too bad. :)

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
The blues or the red @firefly? And that is fine. And one set of black moscows? Just message me thur or fiday. Thanks

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
I a, not sure if they would eat them or not. I have them separated. Lol better safe then sorry. And if she doesn't take the blue pearls I will let you know or if I can get another 10 out of the tank. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store