WTB 90-120 gallon high aquarium setup. P/U or delivery Racine, WI $400

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
Looking for a full setup in good condition 120 gallon high, 90 gallon, or 90 bowfront (48" length) with light or dark solid wood stand (honey or dark brown. No red, white, black, plywood, 2x4.) No major damage to tank or stand including scratches, chips, cracks, scuffs, leaks. Would prefer no water lines or hard water scale. Must have good seals. This will be in my family room so I want it to look really nice.

I want something that can immediately be set up and running without having to run to a pet store: Light (can be stock, not going to be planted except for anubias), full filtration for the water volume, prefer canister filter. Dont need heater, it is going to be a native tank. Substrate wanted only if it is black or dark grey stone/pebbles. Dont want any fish with it unless they are gold ocellatus or julidochromis marlieri (for a different tank) as I have my own plan for this tank.

Price: Been browsing Craigslist for a few months and have seen really nice tanks around that size go from around $300-500 for full set up. Have not found anything with the color stand I want in the 120 high (seen 125's through 150's, just too long for the space I have). Willing to pay a bit more for delivery, though I think I can fit the tank and stand in my Subaru Outback. Price I'm willing to pay depends on the size, condition, and age of the tank and stand and the type of filtration it comes with.

Please respond, message, or email with pictures (include close up pictures of the seals and any damage.) I'm a busy lady. Just bought a house and moved and I work 70 hours a week. I will try to respond quickly, but I may not get a chance to come out and look at it right away. The more detailed pictures you send, the better for me so that I dont make a drive out there for something that I'm not going to end up wanting. I'm in Racine, WI. Willing to drive up to 45 min away for the right tank.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store