FREE FREE Marmorkrebs, Assassins, Trumpets CT 06437 Shipping?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
I have several large blue marbled crayfish. These self-clone, so they are great for feeding cichlids, puffers, etc. All have reproduced, & do so every 3 months or so. I also have (many!) babies right now. Assassins of all sizes, & trumpets for feeding the assassins & loaches. My Assassins have bred quickly in my Discus tank, so I assume the warmer temps & beef heart Discus diet has played a part. I am willing to ship with heat packs, keeping in mind that the packs only last a day or so & temps are becoming cooler now in New England. (Recipient pays for actual postage via PayPal please)
Anyone interested?
Julie

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
No - I have only offered critter/aquatic plants to my plant club, local auctions, etc. I kind of swamped my local club with assassins. I am not a seller - Only trying to downsize, as they have gotten out of control. I try to do local offers/trades nowadays, but I can ship these if pickup is not possible. The only rating I can offer is for plant trades on Dave's Garden, member name JRush.
Julie

jmm197

Go Braves!
Feb 1, 2009
Georgia
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're legit. And I think it's great what you're doing. I"m just a little concerned sending the money for shipping to someone unfamiliar. Since I do have ratings here, would you consider shipping them and then letting me reimburse you for the shipping when they arrive?

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
Interested in the marbled crayfish.
How much would shipping cost run to 28409 for a group of 6-10.

On a side note, I used to breed this specific strain of crayfish a couple
years ago & there are a few states in which they are restricted or illegal to own.

Arizona
California
Minnesota
Missouri
Nevada
Utah
Oregon
Wisconsin
Washington

Last edited:

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
word of caution , Marmorkrebs are restricted if not banned from being brought in to many states in the US.

I would look up the laws in the states you intend to ship them to.
[h=2][/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store