FS Fish Food

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

afishpond

AC Members
Dec 4, 2009
hi all I'm going to be selling a new fish food it will be called breeder feed and that's just what it's called for your breeder fish and young fish .This is not a flack food or a crumb food small pellets . This has all any fish needs and more I've been testing it now for some time. And it works great and if you don't have live food this will do the trick . Not some junk food this food is hand mixed by me so every thing is just right.Going to start with some small sample packs to get feed back and to keep cost for both of us .the bags are 2"x 3" and will be 2.00 with free shipping thats better than Wal-Mart.You need only feed a little of this food not like you do most so get goes a long way.I will only be doing this for small time just for the feed back .If you got anything from me you know I don't sale junk.thx for reading this any help would be great.:jaw:

afishpond

AC Members
Dec 4, 2009
protein is around 53%and fat content a round 9% lipids 6% fiber 3% ash 10% Fish meals, Fish oil, Crustacean meals, Algae, Corn starch, Wheat gluten, Lecithin, Yeast, Vitamins, Minerals.Brine shrimp, squid, shrimp and fish protein, animal protein, purified fish oils, phospholipids, astaxanthin, vitamins and protected minerals, antioxidants, and immunostimulants.Tubiflex worms wheat flour, krill meal, whey powder, lecithin, gelatin, A vitamin/mineral premix containing: vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement. Ascorbyl polyphosphate (C), vitamin E supplement, inositol, zinc sulphate, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), thiamine mononitrate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K) copper sulfate, folic acid, calcium iodate, D-Biotin, sodium selenite and vitamin B12 supplement, brewer’s yeast, vitamin E supplement, astaxanthin, betaine, and ethoxyquin (antioxidant).this is the best I can do to as to tell you whats in it .With out letting everyone how I mix it other things may be in that are not posted just because of this.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
OK, p.m. me and I'll give it a try. Let me know how much postage is. I have an idea that may be mutually benefical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store