First Invert tank :D

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

elliriyanna

AC Members
May 31, 2010
My 10 gallon is all set up with a cycled 35 gallon running and Lots of plants

elliriyanna

AC Members
May 31, 2010
The shrimp are here and seemingly enjoying their new tank, noone to bother them, This is the most peaceful tank I have ever had.

is there anything I can add as a sort of peaceful centerpiece that will not bother the peaceful current community members?

elliriyanna

AC Members
May 31, 2010
Oh i moved them over to my 20 long. And I am willing to try small fish. I just don't want anything to eat too many of the shrimp.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
I have Least Killies with mone and they are just too small to pose a threat to adults or babys that get any size at all on them. They also tend to hang out at the top of the tank, so there again your shrimp will not interact with them often. Least Killies are also self replicating. If you are interested in getting some just p.m. me.

Hr0th9ar

AC Members
Sep 8, 2012
Winton, CA
I have Least Killies with mone and they are just too small to pose a threat to adults or babys that get any size at all on them. They also tend to hang out at the top of the tank, so there again your shrimp will not interact with them often. Least Killies are also self replicating. If you are interested in getting some just p.m. me.
Least killifish, Heterandria formosa, are live bearers like guppies and mollies and not self replicating.

Sent from my SGS4 Active

joey844

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2013
You should try julii corys I have a school with my snail breeding tank there good at eating at what the snails don't eat.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store