Need help with a prank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ppetropulo

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Colorado
Hi! So, me and one of my friends are in the middle of a prank war involving hiding things in each others food products. My current idea is to bake a batch of muffins, hide a toy in one of the muffins, and give that muffin to him. I'm not sure if you can cook a plastic spider or something into a muffin. Any ideas? Will this work? What should I put inside the muffin? Any better ideas for a prank? Thanks!

kiddevo

AC Members
Sep 7, 2010
Cook a cupcake, smash a small toy in from the top (after cooked) and cover the point of entrance with icing.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Buy a pack of gummy worms, remove them and replace with fishing lure worms that look similar. Offer some to your friend as you eat one the real ones.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Yes you can bake stuff I'm pastries...
Also you can replace Oreo filing with toothpaste

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ppetropulo

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Colorado
Haha! Those are really great ideas! I really like the gummy worm idea, and the toothpaste oreo. :) What should I put in the muffin then? I spider? Or should I put this little dino skeleton in it?

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I'd put a ghost chili in there, but that's just me. ;)

ppetropulo

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Colorado
Hahahahaha! I hadn't even read that, and that's exactly what I thought!!!! Unfortunately, I don't have a ghost pepper, but I do have a ton of Cayenne Pepper! I poored at least a tablespoon or two into it, tried a pin sized amount, and dang!!! It will definitely work!! I'll tell you about his reaction later ;)

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Put small rare earth magnets in it. That way if he swallows them he runs the risk of having them stick in his stomach lining.

You can laugh all day long while he's prepping for surgery. College was good times... :)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Exlax Chocolate Chip Cookies.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store