FS CO2 Equipment, T5HO, misc items FS Fresno,CA ship/pu

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
I need to sell some odds and ends here, feel free to make me an offer or ask for pics. I'm a bit busy and I don't have any photos at the moment but I can certainly take some. Prices are without shipping; I'll ship the items however you wish (buyer pays shipping).

Red Sea CO2 Needle valve: Brand new in box, I bought it to use on a paintball CO2 system but I wound up taking the tank down shortly after I ordered it. My stupid purchasing decision, your gain. $30

Paintball system CO2 regulator with solenoid. I'm actually a bit hesitant to get rid of it; it worked great but I really think that if/when I setup another tank with CO2 I will go with a 5lb tank instead of a paintball setup. $90 It's this one

Aqualight 48" dual T5HO light. I switched over to LED and no longer want this fixture. It has two working T5HO bulbs in it but they are about 12-18months old. $60

250ml Flourish fertilizer, unopened. I'm not exactly sure why I have this, but I guess I bought it about a year ago. $7

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
I didn't buy it with any intention of expanding it so off the top of my head I'm not 100% sure if it is expandable. I'll take a look at it later and let you know. All the other specs on that link you provided appear to be the exact same, yes. 48" dual T5HO setup with legs (it was mounted on the rim of a 55g). I PM'd you the same info

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
I apologize, I got my lights mixed up... the fixture I am selling is actually a Current Nova Extreme dual T5HO 48" fixture. This is a link to the product on their website. Here are two pics of my fixture I am selling.currentnova.JPGcurrentnovaoff.JPG

currentnova.JPG currentnovaoff.JPG

Hr0th9ar

AC Members
Sep 8, 2012
Winton, CA
I would pm you but the tab is still broken on the android app. I was really looking for the one I linked but thank you.

Bump for a good deal.

Sent from my SGS4 Active

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store