WTB Looking for a pair or trio of Pygmy Sunfish - Shipped to GA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

matiller

AC Members
Aug 18, 2011
Hi, I'm looking for 2-3 Okefenokee, Everglades, or Gulf Coast (Elassoma species) Pygmy Sunfish! I'd like a breeding pair or a trio of 1 male & 2 females. If anyone has any they're willing to send my way (south Georgia), I'd greatly appreciate it!

(Note: So far I've already found fish from aquaculturestore & zimmermansfish, I'd like to see if any members have fish they can sell)

matiller

AC Members
Aug 18, 2011
Bump.

matiller

AC Members
Aug 18, 2011
Thanks for the link, I had also come across the site when I googled before posting here on the marketplace, but their prices are much higher per fish than Zimmerman's Fish and the Aqua Culture Store.

Again, I am interested in checking with members first before I purchase from Zimmerman's ($6 for Elassoma Gilberti). Does anyone have any Elassoma species (Gilberti, Okefenokee, Evergladei, etc.) they're willing to sell?

matiller

AC Members
Aug 18, 2011
Bump!

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Have you talked to Chris Butcher,in Florida? I've bought kribs from him and was very happy. He has some Everglades sunfish on aquabid right now..Hurry up, he is about to shut down for winter. He goes by 90125 in auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store