FS Red Marble Bristlenose Pleco Juvi's - San Antonio, TX - Shipping or P/U

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
I have a batch of Red Marble Bristlenose ready to sell. They are roughly 1.25" and growing fast! They all have the long fin gene (dad is a long fin), so if you breed them you will definitely get some long fin offspring. In the pic you can see one of their long fin siblings from the same batch eating with them. Pic is of actual fish (minus the long fin). As you can see, they are top notch red marbles!

Price: $5 each (you may buy up to 12)
Shipping: $15 Priority (No Guarantee), $40 Express (Live Arrival Guarantee)

Priority ships on Saturdays, Express will ship Monday thru Wednesday. They'll be packed very well, double bagged, will have a heat pack, and will be in an insulated box. I will guarantee live arrival on all overnight shipments providing they arrive the next day and are accepted on first delivery attempt. Must provide picture of DOA in unopened bag within 1 hour of delivery. Guarantee applies to cost of fish only, buyer is responsible for reshipment fee. I am not responsible for post office mishaps. Feel free to ask any questions!

pacpac2

Just swimmin' with the fishies!!
Feb 13, 2009
So Cal
Glad to see that you've got a new batch. These plecos are unmatched in color and fin length. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store