Hello from the UK!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mystifo

Registered Member
Nov 26, 2013
Hi there folks! I'm new to this forum and pretty new to fish, tanks, underwater worlds etc. My names Scott and I currently live in the Scottish Highlands, many folks from the UK here? Anyway i've always had an interest in fish since I was a youngling (fancy goldfish tank when younger etc) and now i've decided to dive in myself. Currently only have one tank at the moment but not with fish in... whilst saving money for a larger tank i've begun with a small tank a friend gave me for Triops. May seem like an odd choice and normally aimed at children but with the right set up i'm having a lot of fun. The first lot (done with the lamp for heating method) didn't go to well due to the colder temp. The most recent attempt went fantastic, I braced the little hatchling tank inside the bigger tank and placed a heater in to keep the water at the perfect temp. Unfortunately I moved the little bugger too early and he had an unfortunate rendezvous with the filter. Attempt three starting today though - if anyone's interested in Triops/ my set up or just wants some pictures then let me know and i'm sure I can find the relevant place to post some of my ramblings (I tend to ramble on a lot!).

Anyway, that's a lot of crap to read through - I'm Scott from Scotland and I like fish. That sums it up.

Be nice to chat to some of you guys anyway and i'm sure shortly i'll need assistance when setting up my new tank whenever I get it!

peace x

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
Hi, I'm from South West Scotland :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lesleyx