Finally I can start a 20L!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I gotten a new job at a petstore and loving it. I'm learning new things and bagged up a few fish and may sell a snake soon. But that is for a different topic. Since I have a new better job than working in Fast Food, which I smelled like burgers and fires every night. I do get a discount on stuff such as tanks, filters and many other things besides fish. I think I'll do a LED light strip, glass canopy and sand. Still thinking on other things. I need ideas. Please help :3

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
Well the most important think to food to plan everything out before you buy anything. Make the fish you want are compatible, what kind of water parameters they need, plants or just hard scape, etc. Those are just a few things to think about.

I am glad to hear you are enjoying the new job. Good luck with new tank when you start it. Post pics!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Basicly I'm just upgrading my 10g to the 20L. I have the betta, hillstream, and my 3 endlers that are going into it. I have well water and everything I put into my water lives very long. I have to test the PH of my water when I can... It's just my kit has just gone bad. :[

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
Hillstreams come from fast moving water with strong currents, hence the name. Also a lot of dissolved oxygen in the water and I can't remember but perhaps cooler temps than a Betta and endlers would enjoy. How is it doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Hillstreams come from fast moving water with strong currents, hence the name. Also a lot of dissolved oxygen in the water and I can't remember but perhaps cooler temps than a Betta and endlers would enjoy. How is it doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
The higher oxygen levels can be achieved by adding an airstone. I have 2 planted tanks and even though theyre very nice looking IMO id say try a hardscape tank( large rocks/stones, driftwood, and mangled braches/twigs) ive seen plenty of youtube videos with tank layout like this and they can easily compete with the looks of a planted tank. What else would you like to add via livestock?)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store