WTB Looking for a (preferably magenta) baby apple snail

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

alyssabubbles

AC Members
Dec 16, 2013
Don't want to buy from Petco or Petsmart, so might as well start looking online! I'd like it to be a nice color, not too dull. It'd be living with a betta fish in a 10 gal, however, as a baby, it would be living in its own tank until its big enough to not be considered a snack for my boy :nono: From NEW JERSEY

firefly12399

AC Members
Mar 27, 2013
How small of babies are you looking for?

firefly12399

AC Members
Mar 27, 2013
I have some possible Magenta babies, bu they might have some blue in them. Currently I have a tank with just magentas and blues, so I just need to wait until they grow a little more since they're currently the size of a pin head.

alyssabubbles

AC Members
Dec 16, 2013
I have some possible Magenta babies, bu they might have some blue in them. Currently I have a tank with just magentas and blues, so I just need to wait until they grow a little more since they're currently the size of a pin head.
Is it possible to attach a picture once they're a bit bigger? I'm not looking to buy right away,but by February the latest.

firefly12399

AC Members
Mar 27, 2013
Yeah once you can start seeing their colors I'll take a picture and send them. they are light footed, so that much I know right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store