WTB Baby snails for baby puffer

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chazerr

Registered Member
Dec 26, 2013
Hello all! I found this wonderful forum on my hunt to find feeder snails for my baby figure-eight puffer. I bought some pea-sized ramshorn and brown apple (I think) snails on Ebay and they are really too large! I need extremely small snails, I've been feeding my puffer rice-sized snails with great success. The new larger snails are intimidating I guess.

I am looking for rice-sized, micro, baby snails. I think my PM capabilities are limited, so please leave a message here :D

Hr0th9ar

AC Members
Sep 8, 2012
Winton, CA
My best advice would be to get a 10g tank go down to Wal-Mart and ask them for as many snails as they can scrounge up. Throw them in the 10g and breed your own snails. In short time you'll have plenty of snails in a variety of sizes.

Sent from my SGS4 Active

chazerr

Registered Member
Dec 26, 2013
it is really cold here, not prime temperature for adults to lay eggs etc. (and I'm cheap and dont want to buy more equipment for feeders haha) I've bred snails in the past, but I need something in the meantime to hold me over until that's ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store