FS FS 3 55gallon tanks with stands Antioch IL pickup only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ITHURTZ

BIG BOSS
Apr 19, 2007
Lake County IL (north of cook)
Cash or paypal as a GIFT ONLY is the approved method.

Have 3 used 55 gallons I need to rid off. The middle one I used for 7 years, took it down a few months ago as I replaced it with a 75gal. The other 2 Iv picked up along the last couple months. They will need some cleaning but that isnt to much of a deal

I havent tested the other 2 tanks but the seals look as they will hold water no problem.

ALL tanks/stands etc are $50 EACH $100 for 2 or $120 for ALL 3. I will not mix and match, swap etc how they are now is how they will go. Priced to move as I dont have time for small tanks:cool: I have a 75/125/240 so I wont ever have a need for these.

DSCF6009 by smetters20, on Flickr

DSCF6003 by smetters20, on Flickr

"Oak tank"
Comes with stand, rocks, 2 lights, cover, HOB, UGF, power heads, tested all of those and they work. I think a tab or 2 may be broke on the tops so the lid comes off when flipped open.

DSCF6005 by smetters20, on Flickr

DSCF6004 by smetters20, on Flickr

DSCF6010 by smetters20, on Flickr

"Black tank"
Comes with stand and tank nothing else, used it for 7 years bought new never had a problem with it.

DSCF6006 by smetters20, on Flickr

"Black Iron"
Comes with black iron stand, little rusty, has full length light and cover. Comes with filter but have no idea if it works and wont test it.

DSCF6008 by smetters20, on Flickr

DSCF6007 by smetters20, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store