FT Southeastern US Swap Group

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
I'd like to form a group of people local to the Southeastern US that would like to swap FW stuff amongst group members. I feel like the Lone Ranger here in Northwest Florida, but I know there have to be more people that are relatively local to me that would like to trade stuff. No offense Californians, it's just too costly for me to trade with you due to shipping costs alone. I'm looking for people that will be 2 day shipping or less via USPS Priority Mail.

Who would like to join me and share around a little? Plants, stock, equipment... whatever people want to trade is cool.

Example:
I have some glossostigma trimmings that someone could easily plant. Someone else has some extra java fern I might want. We each ship a small priority package to the other, and for less than $6 each we just saved each other $30 each in shipping and plant cost by trading locally instead of ordering them from the West Coast.

It seems logical to me, but am I a lone ranger? Go to USPS.com and see how many days shipping you are from zip code 32567. If you are within 2 days and you would like to try it, you're in :) Thank you! It's not about making money... It's about saving it by sharing amongst ourselves.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
Well, I'm in knoxville, TN xD I'm pretty sure that's two day shipping.
I'm pretty sure you're right :) Any ideas on an organized way to trade stuff around in the SE?

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
Well, I've never shipped anything before and I'm kinda new to planted tanks, so I'm not very stocked on anything xD But I can help in any way you need me to :p

Vindoo

AC Members
Dec 21, 2013
Port St Lucie, FL
Just reborn back into the hobby and live down in Port St Lucie, FL...Don't have much to trade yet but would be interested in something like this once I do.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
You don't have to have anything to trade to join the group, Vindoo. I hope you will join just so we know where our fellow Southeastern hobbyists are within the forum. You may not have much today, but I might do a trim tomorrow that might interest you and you can get it for the cost of shipping. (hypothetically speaking) Welcome back to the hobby!

Southeastern Swap USA
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums...hp?groupid=145

One of us... one of us... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store