FS Long Fin Red Marble Bristlenose - Cibolo, TX - Shipping available

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
It's time to sell of some of my juvi's again. These are top-notch long fins and can be hard to find. I have standard fins with the long fin gene available as well just in case you're not interested in the long finned ones. Here's what I have:

Long Fins: $12 each, 1.5-1.75" long
Standard Fins:$6 each(have long fin gene), 1.5-2" long

Payment: Paypal only

Shipping(up to 12 fish): $40 Express Overnight, or $15 Priority. Priority ships on Saturdays, Express will ship Monday thru Wednesday.

They'll be packed very well, double bagged, and will be in an insulated box with a heat pack if necessary. I will guarantee live arrival only on overnight shipments providing they arrive the next day. If there is a delay with the post office the guarantee is void. Must provide picture of DOA in unopened bag within 1 hour of delivery. Do not dispose of dead fish until directed. Guarantee applies to cost of fish only, buyer is responsible for reshipment fee. I am not responsible for post office mishaps. Feel free to ask any questions!

Pics of some of the actual fish:

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
I can vouch on the quality of the packaging job and the pleco's. I love mine, very cool looking fish for sure.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store