Auto fill

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishFanMan

AC Members
Jun 13, 2013
Naperville, IL
What's the above ground pool used for?

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
Cool!

Also, do you have a anti-siphon or backflow valve on the fresh water supply to the toilet valve to avoid contaminating the household supply?

mela

AC Members
May 9, 2011
orange park fl
Real Name
Melvin Avery
Oops I didn`t explain it all. The "pool" is a pond. It is stocked with channel cat(4), sunfish, plecos and who knows what else. The water that adds to the pond is wonderful sulfur water from the well and also rain. The auto fill draws from the pond by syphon.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
Genius on the toilet valve and use of free water! We have a well at our house that has an ancient head on it. It definitely doesn't work, and it's too expensive to replace it. Bummer since it's right there, but I don't even know if it's dry or not. You must be in FL with your sulfur water haha!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mela

AC Members
May 9, 2011
orange park fl
Real Name
Melvin Avery
Gosh I put my well in when the twins were 10. They are now 40 and the well is still going strong. I just use the well for fish and a/c. Yes we live in Orange Park Fl just south of Jacksonville. Retired here for the third and final time. Check your well out. Isn`t that hard and there are is kinds of help on youtube.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
Hmmm... You certainly have me curious about the status of my well!

My aunt lived in Jacksonville when I was a kid 30+ years ago. I can still remember the sulfur water smell lol! My dad's family all come from Jacksonville. He graduated from Englewood HS 1973 (I think)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store