McDonald's Secret Menu Items You Need To Try

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

atreis

AC Members
Nov 24, 2013
SW Ohio
I worked at McD's years ago when I was a teen. I was an opener - arrived at 4am, opened the restaurant and started the breakfast shift, then changed clothes and left for school at 7am (except weekends when I worked until lunch).

Things that I made:

Omelets: Eggs, cheese, onions (hamburger onions), ham (Egg McMuffin ham sliced up), sliced peppers (from the salads) - butter the griddle a little to keep it from sticking (Egg McMuffin's are cooked in butter). I made them for the store manager, the other openers, and myself.
Donuts: McD's biscuits are (were?) baked fresh every morning. Take some biscuit dough, roll it into a ball or snake, and put it in one of the fry vats (hashbrown setting). OMG is that good. We'd get in trouble for it though because it could leave tiny bits behind.

Other benefits - I'm still really good at quickly breaking eggs with one hand without breaking the yolks.

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
In high school when my friends and I all had fast food jobs, we ate "big birds." It's just a big mac with grilled chicken instead of beef, but it's so much more delicious. At DQ, my job, we worked wonders with Texas toast paninis.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store