FS Cambridge, MA ? Rimless nano tank, 36" T5 fixture and bulbs, hardscape, and more

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuvier

AC Members
Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge, MA — Rimless nano tank, 36" T5 fixture and bulbs, hardscape, and more

I've decided to scale down for 2014 and clear out a lot of my unused equipment and supplies ... expect me to be listing more in this thread over the coming days. Will receive payment in cash, please PM to arrange pickup at Cambridge address (within walking distance of Porter Square T station).

Zoo Med AquaSun T5-HO Double Light Linear Fluorescent Hood, 36"

$70 With two 6700K bulbs, hinge legs, and ceiling mounting kit. Only six months of use on this unit.

Picotope 3 gallon rimless bowfront aquarium kit

$40 Been sitting empty ever since a faulty heater boiled a terrible number of shrimp... Includes the glass bowfront tank (much nicer-looking when the glass is clean, to be sure), the working 9W compact fluorescent clamp-on lamp (and the substrate, if you'd like). The pictured HOB burnt out during the accident, but it's still on hand if you're in need of replacement parts. Offer includes the sponge prefilter.

Three pieces of Seiryu stone

$20 or $10 along with the Picotope above.

Jumbo bag of LECA balls

$5 For emersed growout tanks, vivarium or large planter drainage, paludariums, hydroponics, or — if you're the experimental type — aquaria (nearly all of the balls sink). Unused, only ever rinsed with plain freshwater.

Coconut coir block

Free with any purchase. For vivaria or houseplants.

Cuvier

AC Members
Feb 26, 2006
More info and various prices dropped:

Zoo Med AquaSun T5-HO Double Light Linear Fluorescent Hood, 36"

$70 (list price $159.95, $107 at Petco Burlington, $89.99 at Amazon — all *without* bulbs)

Picotope 3 gallon rimless bowfront aquarium kit

$20 ($39.99 at special pricing without shipping at Drs. Foster & Smith)

Three pieces of Seiryu stone

$10 or $5 along with the Picotope above.

Jumbo bag of LECA balls

Free with any purchase (one available).

Coconut coir block

Free with any purchase (one available).

Cuvier

AC Members
Feb 26, 2006
​UPDATES

36" T5-HO fixture and bulbs: price dropped from $70 to $50 (again, list price $159.95, $107 at Petco Burlington, $89.99 at Amazon — all *without* bulbs)

Three pieces of Seiryu stone now $5.

Picotope 3 gallon rimless bowfront aquarium kit: provisionally sold

Cuvier

AC Members
Feb 26, 2006
UPDATE 01/28

Picotope kit actually still available, now $15.

Are you offering shipping and if so how much would it be for the t5 fixture to 95388?
I would really prefer pickup, since I'm already taking so much of a loss, but if the fixture is still unclaimed by the end of next week, I might consider otherwise and we could discuss the details.

Cuvier

AC Members
Feb 26, 2006
UPDATE 01/29

Hey guys. Just wanted to clear a few things up.

T5-HO fixture and bulbs: provisionally sold (pickup date Tuesday or Wednesday next week)

Seiryu stone: provisionally sold (pickup date same)

Picotope: provisionally sold (pickup being arranged atm)

These will be relisted if for any reason the buyers don't follow through.

As soon as I can get pics, will also be offering a 5.5 gallon + hinged glass lid (filled for leak testing but never set up), a Deep Blue cube (8", I believe — will remeasure) + light, and some other items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store