FS (pix)Downoi, Peacock Moss, Hygro Pinna, Hudoroi, Flame moss, and Bronze Crypt

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Hello all,

Been awhile but havent been out of the hobby just not selling. Need to do some spring cleaning and have lots of goodies.

I have lots of bronze wendtii crypts $5 each, if your looking for a bunch I am willing to make generous deals ;)

Flame Moss $8 dense Golfball size

Downoi $4 Crown, I also have this big plant (in the pic) with over 15+ crowns for $40 nice thick healthy roots and all. Will not be pulled til sold.

Hudoroi Crypt $15, all very healthy and established. Also, if your looking for a bunch I am willing to make generous deals on this as well.

Hygro Pinnatifida $4 a stem with roots.

Peacock Moss $8 tennis ball size

I ship USPS Priority with tracking number $6-$10 depending on size and destination of the orders. If you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks for Looking,

Lucas

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Wow, no nibbles yet!? These Plants are full grown, especially the Hudoroi which has grown itself through a few generations which gives it a big healthy kind of rhizome at the bottom, not to mention the cheap price on them! I also ship fast, everyday besides sunday.

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
I want the hygro and the flame moss...but I already ordered the flame moss, your a week late.

On the hygro I am not quite ready for it. (new tank not even wet yet.)

Otherwise I would love to scoop up these great deals.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
Knuggs, where are you located? I like what I see, but I need to make room if I'm going to sneak a few new plants in... Let's see how observant the wife is haha!

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Fish_Bone you tease :p

I am shipping out of Indianapolis and ship USPS which has heated warehouses and I also take it straight to one of their major hubs by my work. Lol, I like your thinking. I do that all the time with my GF. Sometimes it will take her days to realize theres a new fish or something in the tank.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
If your supply lasts til next week, I am doing a major trim and sending off some plants in a trade, so I could probably pop a new one or two in, and she will think they just got uncovered in the trim if I'm skillful hehe!

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Lol. I should still have plenty of plants available. I have 14 tanks fully overgrown at the moment. I will actually prolly be making a new sales thread today sometime becuz I have more I need to get offload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store