FS 10g and 37g tank with equipment - Kingsport, TN - Pick-up only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyH24

AC Members
Feb 8, 2013
Kingsport, TN
Real Name
Andy
Hi everyone! I have a lot of equipment for sale. I am getting out of the hobby for a while. I have 2 kids and just don't have the time anymore to keep the tanks going. Plus, I need space downstairs for toys LOL!

First off, I have a 10 gallon tank with a 50 watt aqueon heater and a fluval aquaclear 30 hob filter. It has a marineland hood with 2 cfl bulbs.

Second, I have a 37gallon marineland tank with solid wood stand. This tank is still setup with fish in it. It has a 200watt aqueon heater, an aquaclear 70 hob filter, an led hood with moonlights. It has black gravel and black background.

Also, I have a 25 foot python water changer and another small siphon gravel vac. Also have a submersible pump and a small air pump. I would like to sell everything together instead of splitting up. I will include everything I have fish related lol! Even chemicals, liquid test kit, food, salt, decor and fish!

Both tanks are in excellent condition with no leaks, scratches, or cracks. $140 obo for everything!

AndyH24

AC Members
Feb 8, 2013
Kingsport, TN
Real Name
Andy
Here's a pic of the 37g tank and stand when I first got it.
aquar.JPG

aquar.JPG

AndyH24

AC Members
Feb 8, 2013
Kingsport, TN
Real Name
Andy
Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com