pic of new inhabitants

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

moose1960

AC Members
Sep 8, 2002
Trenton, Ontario
Visit site
Picked up 2 of these from My LFS 3 days ago. They seem to be doing fine. Dont show out much during the day as I have nice hiding places for them. Fish do not seem to mind them and they leave the fish alone also. Caught one trying to crawl out the first day, so had to rearrange tank slightly to make it harder and ensure top is fully enclosed.

tyler

safety...
Nov 28, 2002
Fargo, ND
www.angelfire.com
i have a pair of fiddlers in with my green spotted puffer. they've been living in there for 4 months now. adds a little special character to the tank. like shrimp, except those don't last long with the puffer.

moose1960

AC Members
Sep 8, 2002
Trenton, Ontario
Visit site
Goldfish freak
Yes they (2 of them) are in with the monos and scats. At the LFS they called them Red crabs. After looking around I figured them to be red clawed crabs. They are about the size of a quarter right now. They tend to hide during the day coming out every now and then, but at night i find them climbing around. They leave the fish alone and the fish leave them alone, but they can swim right close without getting snapped at. These are true aquatic I have heard so they do not need to come up for air.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store