FS Java Moss (lots)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Mardigan

Registered Member
Nov 15, 2011
I have two tanks that have ALOT of java moss. I am looking to reduce by a large amount. Would rather have a single purchase because I just don't have the time to remove pieces and ship/sell.....so here they are:

One 55 gal tank that is about 1/2 full of moss....Everything above the yellow line goes....at least, maybe more (plus some extra around the sides) $30 for the whole bunch

One 125 gal tank that is about 1/3 full of java.... Everything above the blue line goes...at least, maybe more (plus some extra around the sides) $40 for the whole bunch

or $60 for both

This stuff is really healthy and is taking over my tanks.

Would rather do a local sale, but will ship for $15.95 (USPS flat rate priority). Item location is Fort Washington, MD.

Considering java moss goes for around $5 for a golf ball size, this is a really great deal.

I was going to part out earlier, some emergencies came up and I had to leave the state, so sorry for those that contacted me before.....but now, I just don't have the ability/time for pieced-out orders.
Rich

DSCN0838.JPG DSCN0839.JPG

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
"In order to streamline the buy and sell, please use the following format when creating threads in the marketplace. Those threads not following format will be deleted or closed. Buyers/Sellers must provide the following information within the title of the thread: prefix, item, location, and method of transport. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store