FS FS: Java Moss (lots) : Fort Washington, MD, Local pickup or ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Mardigan

Registered Member
Nov 15, 2011
OK, trying this again......

I have two tanks that have ALOT of java moss. I am looking to reduce by a large amount. Would rather have a single purchase because I just don't have the time to remove pieces and ship/sell.....so here they are:

(please see previous CLOSED thread (entitled "Java Moss (lots)" for the pictures

One 55 gal tank that is about 1/2 full of moss....Everything above the yellow line goes....at least, maybe more (plus some extra around the sides) $30 for the whole bunch

One 125 gal tank that is about 1/3 full of java.... Everything above the blue line goes...at least, maybe more (plus some extra around the sides) $40 for the whole bunch

or $60 for both

This stuff is really healthy and is taking over my tanks.

Would rather do a local sale, but will ship for $15.95 (USPS flat rate priority). Item location is Fort Washington, MD.

Considering java moss goes for around $5 for a golf ball size, this is a really great deal.

I was going to part out earlier, some emergencies came up and I had to leave the state, so sorry for those that contacted me before.....but now, I just don't have the ability/time for pieced-out orders.
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store