WTB Anyone Selling Mosses?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

allathlete5

AC Members
Jan 16, 2014
Got a nice little shrimp tank going with a good amount of java moss, but I'm looking for other types of mosses now. Preferably xmas moss or peacock moss or flame moss, but I'm honestly open to anything else besides java moss since that's what I have. Let me know what you have so we can work something out!!

Thanks!

Last edited:

boobiebutt

AC Members
Jul 5, 2008
How much moss are you looking for? I got a decent amount of flame moss from my shrimp/ramshorn tank.

allathlete5

AC Members
Jan 16, 2014
How much would you be willing to part with? Definitely would like to get some of your flame moss!

boobiebutt

AC Members
Jul 5, 2008
IMAG2805.jpgIMAG2803.jpg

I did a quick search for flame moss and it's $8/golf ball or $30 for 7 golfballs. I will be going by these standards depending on how much you want. I haven't broken up the moss mat to see how many gold balls I have but I folded it over into a container for reference. It's larger than a soft ball (more than 7 golfballs).

IMAG2805.jpg IMAG2803.jpg

boobiebutt

AC Members
Jul 5, 2008
1-2 golf balls = $8-16
shipping+tax = $7
packing materials = $1

Total = $16-24

To be honest, it would be more cost effective to buy more since flat rate shipping cost is the same regardless of how much you buy. It seems a bit impractical when shipping cost is equal to product cost. Would you be open to buying more if I sweetened the deal? Buy 3 and get 1 free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store