Amanos live span?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
I have a tank with what seems to be 2 amano shrimp not to the best of my knowledge I only bought them once when I first started the hobby in 2005 well after gravel a vac which involves removing drift wood and decor I seen them now stuff was moved from other tanks over the years and thought I didn't have any more years ago but I guess a few survived?... It's been a while and I don't think they bred in a fresh water tank filled with endlers
Any ideas on this? Life span that is sorry about the heading

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fat Homer

AC Members
Feb 22, 2010
-852-
I've heard most ornamental shrimp tend to live on average around 1.5 - 2 years max... So if your have lived till now, that is pretty impressive...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
Well I only bought them once and they were a bit big, and I prefer cherries. So not sure how long they live but they were full size when I got them. And haven't got nothing new in a long time, years.. So they must love my tank I never see them. Till I gravel vac and partially dismantle their decor to get at all the gravel.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store