FS CarbonDoser Electronic Co2 Regulator

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakinata

AC Members
Jan 11, 2011
Real Name
Nam
I paid $260 for the regulator but unfortunately, family issues came up and now I am selling it. I have only used it for a month and it worked wonderfully in my 29 gallon planted tank. The regulator is designed so that you do not need a bubble counter, the little black box controls this perfectly. Asking price is $220 shipped for it, please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Included -
CarbonDoser Regulator
CarbonDoser bubble electronic timer
Medical grade check valve
Perma-Seal (co2 cylinder to regulator seal)
Glass Diffuser

Product description from website:

The problem of 'dumping' is completely eliminated with our regulator. Dumping is always a problem with (ALL OTHER) regulators which utilize a needle valve. Simply because, a needle valve relies on the pressure on both sides of it for its accuracy. So, even though you have it set at a certain 'bubble rate', once the pressure in the cylinder (or the outside atmospheric pressure) changes, so will the amount of co2 that passes through the needle valve. This is why it is physically impossible for any and ALL other regulators that rely on a 'mechanical needle valve' to ever be consistent. Our regulator does not have a needle valve, but instead, it has an electronic valve that opens and closes in a fraction of a second, (each 'opening and closing' equates to a bubble) and, due to the fact that it is 'electronic' the 'bubble rate' can NEVER change, and, once it is set, it can never vary more than +/- 1/1,000=of a second.

FEATURES:
-fully automatic
-fully electronic
-perfectly accurate (from 4 bubbles per second (240 per minute) down to 1 bubble per 10 seconds. (Count can NEVER vary more than 1/1000th of a second!)
-fully adjustable: you can adjust the 'bubbles per second' (or 'seconds per bubble') & size of the bubble (very tiny bubbles all the way up to very large bubbles)
-NO bubble counter (you count the LED light flashes instead of bubbles through a bubble counter)
-NO solenoid (that overheats and eventually fails)
-No needle valve (the 'timing of the "bubbles' is fully electronic) -Low voltage (12 volts & only draws .5 amps)
-3 year bumper to bumper warranty. (non transferrable/original purchaser)(after warranty expires, we will repair unit for $50 or less. Meaning, this is the "last" regulator you will ever have to buy.
-Yes, it can be controlled with all pH controllers (just like others with a solenoid...just plug it in to your pH controller)

06bug

Registered Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi, would you consider $180 shipped? I don't need the glass diffuser. Thanks

Nakinata

AC Members
Jan 11, 2011
Real Name
Nam
I'm sorry, but I sold it, I should really close this post. Thanks though 06bug

Status
Not open for further replies.