WTB Cory Cats, Shrimp, Crayfish, Rescue Bettas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
These are for different breeding projects as they certainly don't work together.

Corys-Looking for a group, likely a batch of fry big enough to ship. These will end up in my kiddie pools this summer as the clean up crew.

Shrimp-RCS cheap. These are going to go in a small pool just for shrimp, scuds and snails.

Crayfish - Looking for CPOs, Dwarfs, Alleni, Clarkii or Cherax. Most of these will stay indoors some may end up in a pool with Least Killies.

Rescue Bettas are for a project to provide bettas to members for the cost of postage. The idea is to take a bit out of the cheap, sick asian imports at the big box stores.

I don't want to sound cheap, OK, I'm cheap and price is important. I basically would like the above animals in groups and please be assured that they will be well taken care of. I will pay postage on rescues. I'm also open to java moss, guppy grass, java ferns, and various snails.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
Do you have anything to trade? I've been doing some no money swaps, and it's a great way to share amongst hobbyists. Each just pays their own outgoing postage and everybody gets something in the trade.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store