FS Homemade Riccia Stone - Dallas, TX - Ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixkiller

AC Members
Jan 21, 2012
Flower Mound, TX
Real Name
Nathan
Hey everybody! Some time ago I acquired a large amount of slate stone which I was planning to use for an eel tank (To make some caves for him). The tank didn't work out, and the neat stone slabs have been sitting around for a while. I was reminded of a rather uncommon method of tying moss to stone instead of unsightly mesh or the hassle of tying little clumps of moss to whole driftwood pieces. Uncommon, perhaps, but a lot prettier. All you need to do to attach plants is use regular fishing line or cotton string to tie the moss or plant to the stone.

I worked for several hours breaking and selecting pieces for this thread, and I have a bunch.

For those of you who want to try out ADA's expensive Riccia Stone, why not give this a spin for half the price of name brand?

But, best of all, you can pick your own stones! That's right, you tell me which stones you would like and I will help work out a package deal for you!

Each piece is about $1.25, due to the tedious process and original stone cost, but it still is far less expensive than name brands.

Minimum order is 5, please! It is really not worth it to ship a couple pieces, as the shipping will be more than the product.

Shipping for 10 or less is $7.00, if you want more, I'll shoot you a quote. I can ship starting Monday, due to a very busy Saturday

My apologies that the rows are not numbered, but let's go with the top row is Row #1, the second to top is Row #2, etc. The individual stones, from left to right, will be numbered as #1, #2, to #8.

If you have a question, comment, or concern, or if you would like to place an order, please PM me and I will get back to you immediately. For specific pictures and size of stones, Private Message me!

Note: If you want to order, please ask for stones in this format: R2, S6 (Row 2, stone 6)

Or, if you do not mind me picking out your stones, tell me what general size, color, and thickness you would like, and I'll put together a package.
If you want a large stone, larger than the ones in the rows, I will do my best to custom cut for you. Also, if you do not want sharp edges, I can sand the edges for an extra $2.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store