fish planning win

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

deeleywoman

All men are equal before fish.
Mar 9, 2009
Newport News, VA
www.etsy.com
Pardon me having to ask, but it's been ages since I came around these parts..... I've looked all over the forums and don't see it... a few years ago, an AC member shared a really amazing tank planning tool they built where you could put in your tank's dimensions, select the species you'd like, and it'd tell you how many of each species to get, and if the different species' temperments or habitat requirements clashed, or if it was too many critters for the tank's bioload........ does anyone know if that still exists, or was the project abandoned? If it's gone, does anyone happen to know if there's anything similar to be found out there?

Tanks! :D

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Try aquadvisors. Im not sure if that the actual name of the site but it should be close.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

deeleywoman

Mar 9, 2009
Newport News, VA
www.etsy.com
That's it exactly! :D you win! *holds out a cookie*

deeleywoman

Mar 9, 2009
Newport News, VA
www.etsy.com
Sadly, no. I got it from my good friend Google lol but man, don't I wish!

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Nice..I've seen that pic.

when it comes to coloration of the Altum it is mostly a factor of the location where the particular angel was collected. the coloration is due in part to the diet and water conditions in the area.

my altum do not exhibit the red in the fins but have the blue/green coloration in their crown...similar to color you see in Discus.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store