FS Fishroom Cleanout! Lots Available! Shrimp, Plants, and a Few Others

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
[FONT=&amp]CryptHudoroi $20 each buy 5 or more $15 around 10 available. They are superhealthy long root systems have been growing for about 2yrs untouched about 3-5leaves on each plant and full grown around 7-9 inches.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]BronzeCrypts $4 buy 5 or more $3 each or 10+ $2 each, 30 available.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]GiantWillow Moss (Fontinalis antipyretica var. gigantean) $8 Tennis BallSize[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]PeacockMoss $8 tennis ball size[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Flame Moss$8 dense Golfball size[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]FissidenFontanus $8 Golfball size (Fissiden in pic is about 2 golfballsportions)[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Subwassertang$5 Golfball $8 Tennis Ball[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]CherryShrimp $1 each comes with small amount of peacock moss for them to travelon.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]OrangeShrimp $2 each comes with small amount of peacock moss for them to travelon.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Blue Pearl$3 each comes with small amount of peacock moss for them to travel on.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Shipping is $7-$10 (depending onsize) USPS Priority. Heat pack is $2 if needed. I take the packages to amajor hub in Indianapolis so they don't see the weather on my end and USPS hadheated warehouses.[/FONT]

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I so wish i had money for these.. Such good deals :(

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
I'm interested in the Bronze Crypts.. Could you hold 5 till Wednesday?
Yeah, I can do that I should still have some left. 30 available is prolly a understatement I prolly have over 100 of them. They have been growing untouched for almost 2 years.

I so wish i had money for these.. Such good deals :(

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Wish you did too :(

Curtis301

AC Members
Jul 23, 2013
Maryland
def want to grab some moss from u its so hard to find here in the DMV! i kinda already know the answer to this but just to make sure all ur shrimp are Neos correct (will interbreed with RCS) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store