my 37g Rebuild..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I recently moved my 37g out of my room to the hall outside my door. I removed everything expect my sand and a few fish I couldn't catch. Now I have more space in my room to put a book case. :) the other day I bought some nice pieces of driftwood and some decent plants, since I tossed my old plants and wood. I want to get a glass top, a strip light and another filter for the tank, another Marineland 200.. My other 200 is working better now. Looking at my tank when my door is open it looks very nice and natural looking to me.

Here's my plant list:
A large Anubias
Asst. Val
and some plants I don't know.

Plants I will add later on:
Crypts
more val
java fern and moss
always more Anubias,

as for fish:
2 female rams, EBR and GBR
9 Rummy Nose Tetras
5 Kuhli Loaches
1 Spotted Bulldog Pleco(reseached him before I bought him)
2 South American Bumblebee catfish
1 HM Dragonscale Male Plakat betta

Might ad a few more tetras.. missing my angelfish now...might try another angel soon. I think I have enough space for one.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Yea, you need more plants. :)

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
So far so good on my fish.. None died on me over night, the tetras are happy in a larger school, the loaches, catfish and pleco are loving their new hiding spots and the rams have claimed their areas. I love the way the tank looks.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Some stem plants to add height and fill in the back would look wicked nice. What kind of lighting do you have on there?

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Kayla:

Too bad you live so far away, I can give you lots of Val. My tank is over run by Val (and crypts).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store