FS Co2 Equipment,Riccia,Water Lettuce,Shrimp,Crypts,Mosses,and More...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Hello All,

Brass 12 port manifold with 10 plugs and 10 hose barbs and 20 o-rings $30

Riccia 7x7 large piece $15

Water Lettuce $2 sandwich bag full

Crypt Hudoroi $20 each buy 5 or more $15 around 10 available. They are super healthy long root systems have been growing for about 2yrs untouched about 3-5 leaves on each plant and full grown around 7-9 inches.

Bronze Crypts $4 buy 5 or more $3 each or 10+ $2 each, 30 available.

Giant Willow Moss (Fontinalis antipyretica var. gigantean) was $8 now $4 Tennis Ball Size, Has small amount of hair algae

Peacock Moss $8 tennis ball size

Flame Moss was $8 now $4dense Golfball size. Half off has small amount of hair algae from iron imbalance

Fissiden Fontanus $8 Golfball size (Fissiden in pic is about 2 golfballs portions) I have a couple portions I can do half off $4 from hair algae due to iron imbalance

Subwassertang $5 Golfball $8 Tennis Ball

Cherry Shrimp $1 each comes with small amount of peacock moss for them to travel on.

Orange Shrimp $2 each comes with small amount of peacock moss for them to travel on.

Blue Pearl $3 each comes with small amount of peacock moss for them to travel on.

Shipping is $7-$10 (depending on size) USPS Priority. Heat pack is $2 if needed. I take the packages to a major hub in Indianapolis so they don't see the weather on my end and USPS had heated warehouses.

knuggs

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Riccia and Blue Pearls are sold out. If anyone is interested in the co2 manifold I also have 50ft of Polyurethane Hose, 1/4” OD-1/8” ID, Clear for 0.80 a ft. Its the thick stuff.

Last edited:

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
Man, I wish I had known that you had the water lettuce when I ordered from you before! How many sandwich bags of it do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
If you are wondering if the plants and shrimp listed here are of good quality, I can personally vouch for their quality. Knuggs also shipped them out immediately, which was nice. Buy with confidence, friends!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Temo

Joshie BaoHuu Tran
Jun 27, 2007
Grand Prairie ,Tx
Real Name
Joshie BaoHuu Tran
Ordered some Fissidens and they were amazing, Healthy and alive when arrived. Nicely packaged. Great seller!!
-Joshie

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store