Greetings All

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Shadow Bass

Registered Member
Mar 29, 2014
Hoping ive found a new forum home. So many forums including my own, have become quite like a ghost town lately for some reason, maybe the economy is forcing people out. But anyway, ive been in the hobby for about 30 years, not as active as i once was, but since ive now retired i find i have a lot of time to kill, especially in the winter so i use up most of that on forums.

I hope to be of some use here, i only have 2 tanks running right now, because im not quite as enthusiastic as i once was, but this hobby is like riding a bike, once you know how you dont forget much :)

Please feel free to PM me if i can help in anyway, otherwise i will just try to find my way around, and get to know a few of you folks.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Welcome ! What type of fish are you into.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Shadow Bass

Registered Member
Mar 29, 2014
Ive kept about everything including marine, right now its freshwater angels, and a 15 breeder tank, planted for nano fishes. That one will most likely go to bluespotted sunfish come spring.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
We try our best to get to moderated posts as quickly as possible. All the mods volunteer, as on most forums. All of us have full time jobs and families, plus other activities. None of us are retired and can devote 24 hours a day to the forum. Many forums, like yours do become ghost towns, especially with social media the way it is. But for truly dedicated folks, a forum still functions well without all the other unnecessary stuff that many social outlets have. The need for 5 posts in forums that count towards post count, to get out of the moderation que, isn't too much to ask IMO. Thanks for dropping by.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store