FS aquarium+ FS near seattle area, P/U only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
New hydor 300w inline heather, new odyssea cfs 500 canister, 20gl with stand looking to get $100. Im ~15mins from downtown seattle near renton, this is for pickup but would be willing to meet someone locally. If you would like you can have a new(bought on the last petco $1/g sale) 29g aquarium, however this was an experimental project tank so there is a bit of work to put in on cleaning out the silicone, eggcrate and spray foam if you want to use it as a normal tank. Also have a hinged glass lid for it i think fits the 20g long also. The canister and inline heater i bought new for the project tank but didnt put them into use, they are in their boxes as im going in a different direction.

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
i can ship the filter and heater, ups or fedex, if that interested anyone...and while the 20g is technically shippable, i dont think it would be worth the shipping cost to make that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store