Greetings -Christine, MI

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cme28

Registered Member
Apr 2, 2014
Nice to meet all of you! I decided to join these forums immediately upon recognizing I need to make some modifications to my 3 week old tank. I have 3 Mollies, 3 flying foxes, a cory catfish and a banjo catfish. Over the next month I am increasing the size of my tank from 10 to 30 gallons, considering the option of brackish water, learning to cycle the new tank and giving them a proper home with an appropriate gender ratio for my mollies.I am starting them on a new diet incorporating algae, plant matter and having my first run with live plants. I am new to all of this as I have only owned a beta and goldfish in the past, and I didn't research these fish before buying. I made the mistake of consulting with the owner of a local aquarium shop on two occasions and was given inaccurate information about the best quality of life for these guys. I have learned a lot by my own research, but I am looking for experienced advice and it is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Christine
[h=2][/h]

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC! Start a detailed thread in the fresh water forums and plenty of advice you will get!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store