Who says fish arent cuddly pets

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pinkey

AC Members
Nov 16, 2004
Denver
Real Name
Nate
I used to have a lungfish that I could pick up out of the water. He was ancient and probably 3' long (I got him as a hand-me-down from a university). I only held him a few times because a fish that big is slimy and actually a little gross. I never tossed him back into the water, either. That is a very cute video.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
goodbye slime coat..

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Cute. I'd never toss a fish into the water, but I'd probably pet or play with a large enough fish in the water. Sometimes I pop my finger onto my Golden Killies back when she gets too greedy going after algae waffers.

SirMuffin

AC Members
Sep 11, 2011
My guppies like to nibble on my fingers when I do a water change and I find it cute.

Byron Amazonas

AC Members
Jul 22, 2013
Pitt Meadows (within Greater Vancouver, BC) Canada
Real Name
Byron

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
My guppies like to nibble on my fingers when I do a water change and I find it cute.
The zebra danios and female bettas in my 55g do that when I'm rooting around in there.. It's funny how the larger 'meaner' fish hide like a bunch of Sallies. My oscar and severum tank? Whadda couple wimps.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store