Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Game Rules:

1. Each game day, ACville towns folk will vote to lynch someone before nightfall. The towns folk consist of Innocents and Mafia.

2. To place your lynch vote, simply state, IN BOLD, "I vote to lynch XXXX...." If you do not vote in BOLD, it will not be counted.

3. You must vote each game "day", but you cannot vote for No One or yourself. If you fail to vote you will die an untimely death that nightfall.

4. If you decide to switch your vote, state IN BOLD you are doing so, by stating "I retract my vote on....".

5. Whoever has the most votes will be lynched; in the event of a tie the loser will be randomly chosen.

The priority of night time will be as follows:

Doctor's protection
Lynch
Mafia's hit
Detective's investigation
Untimely deaths

1. Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this rule, is the authorization by me for special role players to do so. I will provide a chat link for those able to communicate.

2. You can say whatever you want in this game, but you can not prove it with my PM to you.

3. If you have questions, PM me or email me at rbishop1@nc.rr.com . If it is important to all, I will post it in the game thread. I prefer PM for game issues.

4. Do not edit your posts for any reason!!! Just don't.

5. No after death posts, if you must please keep them to a minimum. No revealing any additional information! If you are dead, you are dead.

6. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE. This is a game, it is meant to be fun. In the course of the game your words will be twisted, misinterpreted, and taken in various contexts so it important to realize that the group of players here are generally good natured and mean nothing by it. Do not take anything said in game by anyone to be a personal attack or insult. If you feel that you are being personally attacked or insulted let me know and I will take action if I feel it is necessary.

7. In the case that unforeseen circumstances arise I reserve the right to alter or amend rules in order to maintain the game as needed. Again, if you have issues please speak to me in private.

Specific Game Mechanics:

Innocent Townies: You win when all of the mafia are eliminated. Dead innocents may communicate in a private thread which will be provided by me.

(>1) Innocents: ACville has once again been infested by the mafia. Your mission is to eradicate them by voting to lynch someone each night.

(1) Doctor: Fresh out of medical school you feel obligated to help save the citizens of ACville. Each night you may PM me a name who will then become immune from the hit. You cannot stop the lynching and you may not save yourself. You may privately communicate with the Detective.

(1) Detective: You have the ability to snoop through the background of the citizens of the town in order to root out the mafia. Each night you will be granted an investigation result on the person of your choosing. All roles will be revealed.

Mafia Townies: You win when your team controls at least 50% of the town. Each night you can hit one player. If the attempted hit is protected by the doctor then the hit will not work.

(1) The Don: You are head of the mafia and hope to eradicate enough innocents in order to take over ACville. You may communicate with other member(s) of your team. Upon your death you may continue to communicate with the other mafia players. Each night you need to PM me who you desire to have hit.

(?) Mafia member: You are a minion of the Don and may communicate with other mafia players. If the Don is killed you may continue to send names for the hit each night. Upon your death you may continue to communicate with your teammates.

Untimely Deaths (UDs):
Please don't sign up if you are not going to play as it just ruins the game for everyone. Again, you will die a humiliating death if you do not vote every game day. If you must remove yourself from the game please PM me and your role will be revealed the next nightfall. If you post that you are leaving then I will take that as an official death request. No exceptions.

The Players:

wizard
Kashta
jpappy
TwoHobbies
user_name
Zaffy
FF1
DD
Ballyhoo

Nightfall Day One Will Be 7PM ESDT Sunday, April 6th

Game On!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
some folks may need to turn on the ability for themselves to receive private messages....NOW!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
First!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Howdy folks. Glad to have a game in play again!!!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Actually, you posted 3rd.
I don't count that high, all I need to know is 1 and 2, the place I'm in and the place my runner up is in. :thumbsup:

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer