Dry stock?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
I can't seem to find the answer, I must be looking right past it and can't remember from last time I mixed up a batch of fertilizer. So I was hoping someone could tell me how much of PPMD to mix up into a dry stock for direct dosing into my tanks. What parts of each I need to add of NPK, CSM+B, and roughly, how much iron powder also. I have EPTA iron, 13%. I don't have an iron test kit but my plants start suffering without iron supplement so I need to add some to my dry mix.

Hope my question makes sense and someone can point me towards the "recipe" I need. I promise I'll write it down this time!

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
Ty, but I want to mix the dry stock up ahead of time in the right amounts so I don't have to dose from each type. I want to know how much NPK and Trace and also iron I add to a bag and then shake up.

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
Yes. That's what I'm currently doing but I need to mix up more. I can't remember what recipe I used.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store