FS Homemade Fresh Shrimp Food

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

allathlete5

AC Members
Jan 16, 2014
I've been making my own homemade shrimp food, and I'd love to start getting it out to other invert keepers here at Aquariacentral. I get all of my ingredients from a local organic, pesticide free farm. Ingredients include: peas, cucumber, zucchini, kale, spinach, carrots, among a few other seasonal things. I do everything by hand and take pride in the foods high quality. I recently changed from sun drying my foods here in the southern california sun, to slowly dehydrating it with a food dehydrator. This new method seems to keep the food fresher and help it last a lot longer.

A couple of weeks ago I sent out 10 sample packages in an RAOK, and have only heard great things in return.

I am working on two new foods, but currently have FOUR different foods for sale listed below.

Summer Veggie Mix
Ingredients include: peas, kale, spinach, cucumber, carrots, spirulina, and zucchini. This is something I've been feeding a couple times a week, and shrimp swarm it! It will hold pretty well for a day or two in water, but doesn't seem to last that long. Sold in 1 ounce increments. (around 20 available)

1 ounce - $8

Another members shrimp feasting on the veggie mix!

Organic Sticks
Ingredients include: peas, kale, spinach, and zucchini. This is my staple food for all of my shrimp. After the drying process they sticks contain between 20 and 25% calcium. After the most recent batch I accidently melted my extruder tip, and until I get a new one the sticks may possibly be in star shaped sticks. These tend to get torn apart by the swarm of shrimp, but don't leave a mess. Sold in .5 ounce increments. (around 15 available)

0.5 ounce - $3

Shrimplet Growth Veggie Powder
I use once or twice a week due to being a little bit higher in protein, take a pinch of powder and put it right infront of my filter output and/or right above moss. Made up of a mixture of my organic sticks along with a few other ingredients to help promote beneficial bacteria. This stuff slightly clouds the water for about 10 minutes until it settles. Sold in 1 ounce increments. (have 20+ available)

1 ounce - $8

Fresh Barley Pellets
Made at the farm weekly, using fresh, organic, pesticide free barley straw. They use this stuff to control algae in their ponds and water troughs. Shrimp go CRAZY for these!! Sold in 1 ounce increments. (around 20 available)

1 ounce - $3

SAMPLE PACK

In each sample pack I include a decent amount of each of the 4 items I offer for sale. The only thing I ask is that you let me know what you think of the foods!! The sample will cost you $8 shipped.

1 sample pack - $8 shipped

SHIPPING

Shipping will be anywhere from $3 to $6 depending on weight of the order and distance of shipment. I try to ship same day in most cases, but in unusual circumstances give me two days to ship at the most.

Please send me a PM to order. I only accept paypal, and please make sure to not send as a gift and that your address is correct in paypal. Payment is due same day.

If you have ANY questions at all please send me a PM and I'll be glad to answer in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store