Apisto breeders?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

f1sleepy

AC Members
Mar 25, 2012
Southern CA
Real Name
James
Anyone know of a good source? I only know of one breeder and was not happy with the fish I received so I'm looking for any other options. I would really like a nice pair of A. Agassizii double reds or fire reds or some "Orange Flash" Cacs.

Thanks in advance!
James

f1sleepy

AC Members
Mar 25, 2012
Southern CA
Real Name
James
Yeah, that's who I purchased from recently. Long story short I won't be purchasing any fish from him again.

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
Atlantis in New York is great! www.cichlids.net I have ordered from them on a couple of occassions and have been very happy. I also did not have a great experience with the seller mentioned above. But, I really like Atlantis. Highly recommend. If they don't have what you are looking for…email them.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Atlantis in New York is great! www.cichlids.net I have ordered from them on a couple of occassions and have been very happy. I also did not have a great experience with the seller mentioned above. But, I really like Atlantis. Highly recommend. If they don't have what you are looking for…email them.
Atlantis changed ownership recently, not sure if there has been any impact to sales or service, just throwing it out there.

Also, from today through Monday, they are having special sales for walk-in customers; you can find them at 301 Upper North Road, Highland NY.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store