Hi everyone

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MeridiaRose

Registered Member
Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself and my limited experience in the aquarium hobby. When I was growing up my family had a community aquarium in our living room (which contained fish that I now know were too big to be housed in there). It was my favourite thing, but unfortunately (for me), we ended up selling our fish tank when I was around 10 years old. I never realized how much I had missed fish until I got back into the hobby now that I'm in my 20's. Currently, I have a 10 gallon tank with two Corydora Catfish and a male Mustard Gas Betta. There is a possibility that I will be moving within the next six months so I do not want to upgrade my tank just yet (even though I really, really want to). I find myself browsing the web for anything relating to aquariums on a constant basis. Eventually I would like to own a big aquarium (maybe 300 gallons depending on my house and financial status), I even found a website that does custom 2000 gallon aquariums (unfortunately for me they were located in the States), definitely something to dream about though.

If you've made it this far thanks for reading,

MeridiaRose

DSC_0188.JPG DSC_0002.JPG

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

PattyCakes81

AC Members
Jun 26, 2010
Staten Island, New York
Real Name
Patricia
Welcome to AC! I learned a lot from the helpful people on here.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store