needle nose died

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dpmac10

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Nebraska
Visit site
hey whats up i had needlenose for a bout 5 or 6 months and i cleaned the tank to day like a usally do i do nothing defferent and he did't seem any more up set then he usally is when i do it but when i was done i left of about an hour and then came back and noticed that he was kinda not acting funny but i did't think nothing of it but then he was kinda floating weird so i got kinda worried and i grabed him and kinda held him for going belly up but at this time he is'nt giveing any fight or anything then about 10 min of holding him he died and i have no clue why it kinda makes me mad because i think it is my fault because i cleaned the tank. well i had him and a freash water barracuda and now he kinda is acting funny not like he is going to die but like he is sad or somthing could this be true they where pretty good friends they where right next to each other all the time. well let me know what u guys think it could be thanks.

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
How much water di you take out? How often do you clean your tank?

dpmac10

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Nebraska
Visit site
i did a normal water change about half the water and i used a gravel vac i have done it before with him in there and alll the readings are just like the where when i cleaned it. they are all goo

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Are all your fish dead? What exactally were the ammonia & nitrItes? How long since you did a water change? It's important that you answer ALL our questions or else we can't help you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store